Weddings At Cahir House Hotel
Couples in search of a truly memorable wedding day, will find something unique and special at Cahir House Hotel.
With Cahir Castle as your backdrop, The Swiss Cottage a mere mile away and the most beautiful woodland walk at the rear of the hotel, it is what fairy tales are made of.....
A favourite wedding location since the 1920’s the hotel has built a strong reputation for fine food and service and we have an unrivalled tradition, delivering quality, excellence & value. Our attention to detail, experience and expertise will make your wedding day a most memorable occasion.
Our private landscaped courtyard garden at the rear of the hotel is the perfect location for your summer drinks reception and will provide endless photo opportunities. For the colder days we have our lobby& Butler Room, which is set up for your winter drinks reception, mulled wine, and a roaring fire keeping all your guests warm and cosy.
Our ballroom is purpose built for weddings and can seat up to 300 people. It emphasises elegance & sophistication, with a large open plan setting, natural daylight, crystal chandeliers, windows draped in fairy lights and high ceilings it is perfectly designed for your wedding.
Whatever your plans big or small, Church or Civil Ceremony, we believe that nothing is impossible and we look forward to making your wedding a day to remember.
Please contact: Colette O Dwyer or email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: (052) 7443000 / 087 970 2288 for your Wedding Pack.
Three Wedding Packages
At Cahir House Hotel, we believe in making it as easy as possible to plan your day.
Our wedding coordinator has years of experience and has carefully designed a collection of three all-inclusive packages, designed to suit all budgets.
Each package includes our tempting wedding menus which our classically trained Head Chef has chosen. He locally sources all ingredients from Tipperary’s natural produce and fine foods.
Choose from Platinum, Gold or Silver.
All our couples enjoy the following complimentary extras
- Red Carpet
- Champagne Welcome for the Bridal Party
- Personalised Crystal Champagne Flutes
- White / Cream Chair Covers & Choice of Coloured Sashes
- Table Centrepieces to include Candelabra’s or Long Stem Vases complemented with Mirrors & Tea lights
- Cake Stand & Cake Knife
- Personalised Menus & Table Plan
- Complimentary Bridal Suite on your Wedding Night
- Two Complimentary Bedrooms for your Family or Bridal Party
- Reduced Accommodation Rates for Your Wedding Guests
- Complimentary Bridal Make up Consultation with our Make-up Artist in Cahir House Spa
- Two Complimentary uses of our Hydrotherapy bath in Cahir House Spa to relax and destress
- Menu Tasting for the Bride & Groom
- Dedicated, Personal and Professional Wedding Team to Help You plan