Coronavirus (Covid -19)
We are pleased to let you know that Cahir House Hotel complies with all Government Guidelines and adapt to each update of restrictions to provide a safe and comfortable guest experience for you.
We want to reassure you that we are closely following the guidance and procedures of the World Health Organisation and the Irish Health Services Executive (HSE) regarding the Coronavirus, to support the health, safety and wellbeing of our Guests, our Staff, and our Community.
For more information on regulations pertaining to traveling to Ireland please see Mygov.ie for more details.
STAY SAFELY POLICY
As has always been the case, our team at Cahir House Hotel have always maintained that a safe environment for our guests and team members is of utmost importance. In response to the Covid-19 pandemic we have been working to implement preparatory measures and guidance to assist our guests in mitigating the potential risks posed by the Coronavirus (Covid-19). We are taking every possible measure to ensure the Health, Safety and Wellbeing of our valued guests and customers is maintained at all times.
We have appointed a designated team to ensure that these hygiene measures are consistently maintained and have created detailed cleaning schedules and checklists to ensure that all team members maintain these cleaning policies, procedures and standards
When booking your stay, we will talk you through the process of what we have in place and will be happy to assist with any queries or concerns;
Before you arrive
- We will have thoroughly deep cleaned each room, as well as ensuring that the room has been well ventilated for a minimum of 2 hours per day.
- Where possible, we will endeavour to allow a 24 hour interval between departure and arrival of guests in any particular room.
- All key cards will be thoroughly disinfected when returned and again before they are given to a guest.
- Linen will be washed at higher temperatures using disinfectant detergents.
When you arrive
- Public areas will be sanitised through increased cleaning
- Reception desks will be equipped with protective screens between the guest checking in and our Front Office team.
- All Front Office team members will be equipped with relevant PPE as required.
- We will aim to keep any contact to a minimum, this can be achieved by using contactless payment methods. Our payment terminals will be disinfected on a regular basis.
- We will be happy to facilitate any takeaway meals or room service on request.
A Note from Management:
- We are dedicated to complying with all recommendations and regulations so that we are secure in the knowledge we have done everything possible to keep you safe.
- We continue to look forward to resuming business as usual and welcoming our guests back to Cahir House Hotel and wish to sincerely thank you for your co-operation and support during this challenging time