Our silver wedding package costs €35.00 per person and includes the following:
These menu’s represent a sample of what we can offer. If you would like something that you don’t see, just ask. We pride ourselves on the flexibility of our menu and our service. Upon booking your wedding we appoint a dedicated Wedding co-coordinator to look after you right through to when you depart Cahir House Hotel as Mr & Mrs.
We will arrange for you a sampling meal of your chosen menu in our Bistro restaurant prior to your wedding.
- Complimentary Bridal Suite with welcoming fruit platter and Champagne.
- Full Irish Breakfast served to you room
- Complimentary Bar Extension for Weddings over 150 guests.
- Red Carpet Champagne & Canapé reception for the Bride & Groom.
- Personalised Crystal Champagne Flutes are presented to you on arrival at Cahir House Hotel.
- We provide your guests with freshly brewed Tea and Coffee served with home made cup cakes.
- We provide elegant Chair covers with beautiful complementing colour sashes.
- Personalised Wedding menus and Guest seating plan.
- Silver Candelabras and Flower Vases for the tables.
- Glass mirrors, Colour coordinated petals and tea lights on wedding tables.
- Cake stand and cake knife.
- We will invite you back on your 1st anniversary to stay over night with us in one of our suites and enjoy a romantic dinner complimentary.
- Complimentary Beauty Consultation with our expert Beauty Therapist who will discuss all your needs for the big day. From manicures, pedicures, waxing, facials, tan, make-up and even stress relieving massage! A tailor made-up Bridal Beauty Package will be put together just for you. All treatments will be available at a 20% discount.
- Silver Wedding Package Menu
|Download our Silver Wedding Package Menu|
|Download our Full Wedding Brochure|
The Silver Menu Comprises of Five Courses
Choose one option from each of the Starters, Soups, Main Courses and Deserts
Galia Melon, Parma Ham & Black fig – served with a Raspberry and shallot dressing
Beef Tomato stuffed with Black Olives, Basil and Buffalo Mozzarella
Caesar Salad – Crisp bacon, herb croutons, parmesan cheese
Chicken & Wild Mushroom Vol-au-vent – Truffle, balsamic reduction
Cajun Spiced Chicken – served with Red pepper Couscous, Natural Yogurt & Cucumber
Baked St.Tolas Goats Cheese – served with a Red Onion Marmalade & Balsamic Dressing
Traditional Cream of Vegetable Soup
Leek & Potato Soup with Chervil
Roast Turkey & Honey Baked Ham – Sage Stuffing, Cranberry & Herb Jus
Breast of Chicken – Wild Mushroom & Tarragon
Grilled Fillet of Salmon – Chive Mash, Lime & Marjoram
All of our main courses are served with tastefully presented potatoes and fresh vegetables.
Baileys Cheesecake with Seasonal Berries
Chocolate Profiteroles with Baileys Cream
Warm Apple Pie & Cream
Traditional Sherry Trifle