Weddings at Cahir House Hotel
Wonderful Wedding Packages from €35 per person
We’re in the business of making dreams come true and would take pleasure in working with you to make your special day every thing you hoped it would be. Below are some of the features on offer at Cahir House Hotel:
- A purpose built function room for up to 400 people
- Newly re-furbished lobby, ballroom and bridal suite.
- Beautiful Gardens for reception or photos.
- Local Amenities such as The Swiss Cottage & Cahir Castle for photo opportunities.
- Ideal for civil ceremonies that can be held in the purpose built garden room.
- A beer garden with barbeque that is perfect for the wedding after party.
- A traditional family run hotel that holds only one wedding a day.
- Personalised Service
|Download our Full Wedding Brochure|
Please contact us for a meeting and we’ll talk you through exactly what’s on offer.
We are currently running a promotion to Highlight the Launch of our Wedding Brochure for 2013.
To find out more details just click on the image to see how you can receive two Main Courses for the Price of One with us here at the Cahir House Hotel.
We look forward to welcoming you to our hotel and
Our silver wedding package for 29.95 per person includes a five course meal, complimentary bridal suite, spa treatment and a host of extras .. more
Our platinum wedding package costs €55.00 per person and includes the following: We are delighted to provide the Bride and Groom with all of the .. more
The following comes standard with our Silver, Gold and Platinum weddings:
- Red Carpet Welcome
- Champagne Reception for Bridal Party plus engraved flutes as memento
- Tea/Coffee & biscuits plus the option of homemade cake or scones.
- Chair covers.
- Wedding Tasting
- Anniversary Dinner
- Landscape Garden to enhance photography
- Fresh Floral table arrangements and linen napkins.
- Personalised menus, a cake stand and knife.
- Microphone P.A system.
- Spacious Car Park.
- The Personal Touch
Contact our sales and marketing team
What is most important to remember is that it is your Wedding Day, not the florists, dressmakers and indeed not the hotels. We promise that we shall do all in our power to make your day special for you. We shall listen to you and assist you with your plans to make this day as personal for you as possible.
Wedding Fayre Photo-shots with Special Guest Franc, Sunday 28th February 2010. Also featuring some sample wedding tables.