Cahir House Hotel in Tipperary
In the heart of Tipperary lies Cahir House Hotel set like a jewel in the heart of the heritage town Cahir. It is one of the most well established, renowned hotels in Tipperary offering the old world charm you would expect but complimented with modern amenities such as wireless internet, a health spa and 42 well appointed rooms
It is one of the finest hotels in Tipperary you will find, representing quality accommodation, excellent food and service and a warm Irish welcome at the door. So if you are searching for accommodation in Tipperary, look no further than Cahir House Hotel.
Our Hotel offers is in a Town Square Location and overlooks Cahir Castle it is in close proximity to the River Suir. Our Hotel has lovely Woodland Walks to the rear of our hotel and we offer our guests Free WiFi.
- Wonderful Wedding Packages in our newly refurbished banqueting hall is the perfect venue with our beautifully landscaped bridal garden provides the romantic backdrop… more
- This luxury suite offers stunning views of our heritage town. It includes a king size mahogany sleigh bed with crisp white linen and matching furniture. Its old-world feel does not compromise on the modern luxuries one has come to expect, such as a large flat-screen TV and generously proportioned en-suite. Tea and coffee making facilities are provided, as well as room service… more
- The Bistro in Cahir House Hotel is a firm favourite with locals who seek high quality food at a reasonable price. The menu changes with the seasons and many of the ingredients are organic and most are locally sourced.. more
- Cahir House Hotel’s beauty salon offers holistic rejuvenation, tailored to each individual client. We use the world renowned Dermalogica products as the basis for all our facial treatments.Dermalogica is perfect for our Irish climate and incorporates products for every skin type…. more
- A range of activities close to Cahir House Hotel including Horse racing at Tipperary Racecourse, fishing hotspots from the Suir to the Nire and Blackwater rivers, golf at one of nine superb Golf Courses, hunting, Horse Riding, adventure sports and more…. more
- Traditional Irish music and other entertainment such as comedy acts, casino nights and balls occur throughout the year.. more
Guests of the hotel can enjoy:
- The hotel’s traditional bar, which offers snugs, a quiet library area and plenty of home-grown hospitality. One of the finest hotel bars in all of Tipperary.
- The Bistro serves snacks and three course meals made with many organic and local artisan ingredients. A classic hotel restaurant in Tipperary.
- Beauty treatments are available in the hotel’s beauty salon. Compliment your accomodation in Tipperary with a treatment!
- Traditional Irish music and other entertainment such as comedy acts, casino nights and balls occur throughout the year, see our ‘Entertainment Guide’ for more information. This hotel in Tipperary is renowned for its weekend entertainment.
A host of activities are available locally:
- Historical and local sites include Cahir Castle, The Swiss Cottage and The Rock of Cashel.
- Hiking in the spectacular mountain ranges overlooking Cahir.
- Cycling through woodlands makes this hotel in Tipperary an ideal spot.
- Horse riding trails.
- Golf in Cahir Park Golf Club can be arranged through the hotel.
- Craft workshops such as jewellery-making in the Granary.
- Fishing on the River Suir is available making this an ideal hotel in Tipperary.
- Irish music and ceilí dancing with Brú Ború, a traditional group who have performed worldwide.
- Horse-racing at four leading national racecourses including Clonmel races.
- Grey-hound racing.
- Complimentary use of a modern gym is available at Duneske Sport & Leisure complex.
- Yoga and pilates classes are also available locally.